Helicopter rides & Tours in the Dells!
Tired of driving through the Dells?.... Why not see everything from a birds eye view by taking a helicopter tour?
For the dare devils and hardcore enthusiasts helicopter rides in the dells are a blast! Why not fly and get an aerial view of all the attractions the Wisconsin Dells has to offer. Fly in a helicopter with the pilot and one or two other passengers. Below are 6 different packages they currently offer.
- Introduction Flight – 5 miles and see the Wisconsin Dells bluffs and the area. $25/person
- Lake Delton Helicopter flight tour- 10 mile tour around the Lake Delton area, great wolf lodge, the wilderness and the Kalahari. $45/person
- Mirror Lake Flight – 15 miles of flight first goes to the Wisconsin River and then follows it through the Rocky Island Region, Dells Dam, Lake Delton, Noah’s ark and over mirror lake state park. This is one of the most popular helicopter rides people go on!! $65/person
- Stand Rock Flight-20 mile Helicopter tour in the Wisconsin Dells to Stand Rock. This covers many of the fly over attractions in the previous packages. $85/person
- Baraboo Bluff package tour – 25 mile tour over Devils Lake and state park. Simply breathtaking scenery! Then over to Baraboo Bluffs. $105/person
- The Ultimate Flight - You will not miss anything with this 50 mile Dells helicopter ride! View all the resorts, attractions, golf courses, Devils Lake, Mirror Lake and more…..$205/person
Prices above are from 2009 call for latest prices on Helicopter tours!